20 Jun The Best Way to Add Fun to Your Life
Typically, life is filled with work, work, and more work
- We have our jobs that often require more than 40 hours per week.
- Tasks like daily cooking, cleaning, laundry, and shopping can feel like chores.
- Those of us who are parents have work with our kids: helping with schoolwork, driving to sports games, and an endless list of other ways we provide childcare for our kids.
- Being a good neighbour or friend usually requires doing work as we invest in building relationships with those who are special to us.
- Helping those in our community and in our churches keeps us busy with work as we serve to make a difference in the lives of others.
But there’s a solution to our overworked lives! God was so creative in designing a unique past-time for married couples to have fun despite all the work that is part of each day: having sex together!
You’ve got to admit, there is nothing quite like sex to pull us away from the daily “grind” of chores and tasks. A lively romp in bed filled with silliness, laughter, and plenty of passion is part of God’s design and wisdom to keep the work/play levels at a healthy balance.
- Do you typically focus and spend a lot of time on work or all the things on your “To Do List”?
- Would you (and others) consider yourself to have a serious disposition and personality?
- Do you take life rather seriously?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you especially need to understand the importance of healthy balance in your life. Regular and frequent sex with your spouse is one of the best ways to keep that balance!