30 Jan Parenting and Sex
Are you a mom of young children who finds parenting and sex a challenge? Motherhood is often a challenge in itself whether you are battling fatigue from any (or all!) of the following:
- sleepless nights with a newborn infant
- breastfeeding, burping, and diaper changing your baby many times in a day!
- busy days running after your active toddler
- helping out at your child’s preschool
- doing the extra laundry that comes with babies and young children
- and the list goes on!
How can you fit both mothering and lovemaking into your life? Where does a young mom find time for both?
How can you have energy for all the demands of raising children while keeping your sexual relationship with your husband healthy? Many moms are completely exhausted at the end of the day and go to bed looking forward to “sleep” not “sex”!
Perhaps you don’t even have a desire for sexual intimacy. Your sexual libido is depleted. In addition, you feel guilty because you know your husband is disappointed that you aren’t “in the mood” as much as he is.
I’d like to suggest ways to help you experience what seems impossible: being a good mom to your kids and a great lover for your spouse! Click on each article’s link to read more.