31 Jan Bedroom Items Parents Should Use
Here are a Few Bedroom Items Parents Should Use to Manage Parenting and Sex
- Lock on the bedroom door.
- White noise machine such as a fan or a radio moved near the bedroom door.
- A ringer off switch on the bedroom phone.
- A private (lockable) drawer, box, or cupboard for marital aids you don’t want kids to see.
- His and Hers sexy lingerie.
- Sexy underwear for Him and Her.
- Weekly date nights just for the two of you! This is so effective in boosting your sexual energy!
- A reliable baby-sitter.
- Massage oil.
- A jar to collect loose change, designated to fund your next romantic weekend getaway.
Other articles in the Parenting and Sex series: