11 Aug 5 Ways Summer Time is Good for Your Marriage!
What is your favourite season? It may or may not be summer, but did you ever stop and realize how beneficial the summer season is for your marriage? Take a look at the 5 ways we’ve listed here! No doubt, you can think of more ways summer time is good for your marriage!
1. Longer Days
- Waking earlier because of daylight streaming into your bedroom gives time for early morning sex.
- Late sunsets allow for evening strolls or tennis matches together.
2. Warmer Temperatures
- The temperature allows for “making out” in the car or outdoors!
- Rarely does your spouse shock you with their ice-cold feet on your body
- Sleeping in the nude is totally possible!
- There are more reasons to shower together on hot summery days
3. Summer Attire is Conducive to Sex!
- It’s quick and easy to move from “making out” to “sex”
- No bulky sweaters, socks, or jeans to be removed
- Your sexy swimwear can help “turn on” your spouse!
4. Vacation Week
- Not having to rush to work every day gives you time to work through the 7-Day Sex Challenge!
- Rest and relaxation makes you less stressed and more patient, caring, and kind to your spouse.
- You have enough time to read a few marriage books while relaxing at the beach, cottage, or campsite.
5. Wedding Season
- Weddings bring back memories of your own wedding day and encourage you to rekindle love towards your spouse.
- Hearing couples repeat their marriage vows is a good reminder about keeping the vows you made at your wedding
- You can celebrate your wedding anniversary (if you had a summer wedding)!
- Seeing happy newlywed couples helps inspire romance!
Be sure to take advantage of the summer season and all of its benefits to your marriage! Don’t waste another day… autumn and winter will be here before we know it!